Eight types of Yagya Kund and the purpose of all is different
- Yoni Yagya Kund to get a worthy son.
- Half moon-shaped Kund for happiness and peace in the family. But both husband and wife have to sacrifice together.
- Trikon Kund for complete victory over enemies.
- Vritta Kund for public welfare and peace in the country.
- Sam Ashtastra Kund for disease prevention.
- Sam Shadastra Kund to make enemies fight.
- Chatush Kona Stra Kund for the accomplishment of all work.
- Padam Kund to avoid intense experiments and killing experiments.
How much Havan should be performed?
The classical rules are of the tenth part. It simply means that 1,25,000 chants or 1250 rounds of mantra chanting are mandatory in one ritual and the tenth part of it will be 1250/10 = 125 rounds of Havan, which means about 12,500 oblations. If only 100 counts are considered instead of 108 in a garland) and if it takes 15 seconds in one sacrifice in yagya, then the total 12,500 * 15 = 187500 seconds means 3125 minutes means 52 hours approx. If a tenth part is not possible, then the hundredth part can also be performed. Means 1250/100 = 12.5 Mala means approx 1250 Ahuti = Time taken = 5/6 hours. It is possible for a seeker.
One can take help of another person ?
The answer is yes. But if he is initiated by all Shakti mantras or if he has his own Guru, brother, and sister, then it is very good. When even this is not possible, by expressing your inability at the holy feet of Gurudev, you can seek the help of family members by taking blessings from him.
What is Sruk Sruv ?
These come in the work of sacrificing. The sruka should be 36 fingers long and the sruva 24 fingers long. Its mouth should be of eight fingers and its throat should be of one finger. Both these can be made of Gold Silver Peepal Amplash wood.
Different Havan samagri gives different results
- Peepal leaves, Giloy, ghee gives peace.
- Lotus for getting a woman.
- Curd and ghee to remove poverty.
- Palash’s flower or rock salt in attraction works.
- Jasmine flower in vashikaran.
- From cotton seed in sublimation.
- Havan is performed with Dhatura seeds in Maran’s work.
What should be right direction?
- Normally those who are performing Havan should sit in the west of the Kund and their face should be towards the east. This too needs a detailed explanation. If Shatkarma is being done;
- The face of the Havan performer should be towards the east in Shanti and Pushti Karma.
- The face of the Havan performer should be towards the north in attraction and the yagya kund should be in the wind angle. In Vidveshan, the Yagya Kund facing the southwest direction should be in the air angle.
- Yagya Kund should be in the air angle in the elevation.
- In Maran’s works, the mouth should be in the south direction and the havan kund should be in the south direction.
What type of Havan Kund should be used?
- There should be gold, silver, or copper Havan Kund in peace works.
- There should be an iron havan kund in biochar works.
- Havan Kund is made of clay in elevation.
- Brass Havan Kund in Mohan works.
- And copper can be used in every work in Havan Kund.
Which name of fire should be invoked?
- The fire named Varda should be invoked in peace works.
- The name of Shatmangal in Purnahuti.
- The fire named Balad in confirmation works.
- The fire is named anger in sexual acts.
- The fire named Kamad should be invoked in subjugation.
Some important rules of Havan
Do not use Neem or Babul wood. If Havan is being performed in the crematorium, then do not bring any of its things to your home. Keep the lamp on the sandalwood triangle already made on the Bajot.
Use either cow’s ghee or sesame oil in the lamp.
The ghee lamp should be placed on the south side of the deity and the sesame oil lamp on the left side of the deity. Perform Havan by wearing pure Indian clothes. Establish Kalash in the northeast corner of the Yagya Kund. Mark the picture of Swastik around the Kalash. Havan Kund should be decorated.