World’s Most Poisonous Fish, whose one drop of poison can wipe out the whole body. Many poisonous creatures are found in the world. Many of these are also such creatures that are so poisonous that they can even kill you. We are going to tell you about one of such world’s most poisonous creatures, through which one dies just by touching it.
The name of that creature is Stone Fish, you can die by touching this fish which looks like a stone. That’s why a warning is written on the seashore that if you see such a creature, run away immediately to save your life.
Structure of the Stone Fish
This stone fish is found in the world around the Tropic of Capricorn. The texture of this fish is like stones due to which people do not recognize it and fall prey to it.
How to avoid the poison of stone fish
If you keep your foot on this stone fish, then it extracts neurotoxin poison in the amount of weight falling on it. If any part of your body has been affected by the poison of this fish, then cut it off immediately to save your life.
Poison release speed
This fish is very different from the rest of the fish in the world, but it is very dangerous among them. The speed of releasing poison from this fish is very high. On touching it, it releases its poison in 0.5 seconds.
Effect of poison
Talking about the poison of this fish, one drop of its poison is enough to destroy a city, that is, if one drop of poison is dissolved in the water of a city, then every person in that city can die. Stonefish look like stone. This is the reason that most people do not recognize this fish and fall prey to it. Even by mistake, if someone’s footfalls on this fish, then it extracts poison in the amount of weight falling on it. This poison is so dangerous that if anyone steps on it, then the leg will have to be amputated and a little carelessness can also lead to death. The poison of this fish is so dangerous that if a drop of it is mixed in the water of a city, then every person in the city can die.