Lord Vishnu is considered a big devotee of Bhagawan Shiva. When Lord Vishnu incarnated he worship Bhagwaan Shiv with desire Like in Parashurama Avatar he established many JyotirLingas dedicated to Bhagwaan Shiva and same in Rama Avatar he establish Rameshwaram Jyotir Linga etc. Many scriptures say that Lord Vishnu is a huge devotee of Bhagwaan Shiva, especially in ShivMahapurana. That’s why it said written SHAIV NAAM CH YATHA HARI. So there are many Stutis which is sung by lord Hari himself this stutis is called SHIV SHASTRA NAAM STOTRA which is dedicated to Lord Shiva . The following names of Lord Shiva sung by lord Hari
- SHIVA: KALYANSAVROOP
- HARA: WHO TAKE AWAY OF SINS OF DEVOTEES.
- MRIDH: WHO GIVE HAPPINESS AND LOVE
- RUDRA: WHO DESTROY ALL NEGATIVE ENERGIES
- PUSHPKAR: WHO HAVE EYES LIKE FLOWERS
- SADACHAR: WHO HAVE GOOD BEHAVIOUR AND SANSKARAS
- MAHESHWARA: THE GREAT GOD
- SHAMBHU: WHO DO KALYAN OF ALL.
- SHARV: DESTROYER OF ALL NEGATIVITIES OF THEIR DEVOTEES .
- CHANDRAMOLLI: WHO TAKES MOON ON HIS MUKUT
- VISHVESHVAMBHAR: WHO CREATES, PERSERVE AND DESTROY THE UNIVERSE AND GOD OF VISHNU
- DHYANDHARA: WHO IS GOD OF MEDITATION.
- ASTMURI : WHO IS WATER, FIRE, AIR, SKY , SUN, MOON, EARTH, YAJMAN.
- KAPALI: WHO WEAR KAPAL
- TRILOCHAN: WHO ‘S SUN AND MOON ARE TWO EYES AND FIRE AND THIRD EYE
These names are sing by Lord Vishnu Himself. This part 1 next part 2 of this will be coming soon.
HAR HAR MAHADEV.