If I ask you to think about your existence or let me ask you what is the purpose of your life? When I ask who are you, you might just give your name or maybe the profession which you are doing right now. Am I right?
I’ll give you some time to really think about who you really are. Until then read this article to know everything about Brahm Gyan:
Brahm Gyan – means Divine Knowledge or Knowledge of the Self. By obtaining this eternal Vedic technique, one can – through diligent practice experience and realize the ‘Self’.
Who Practices Brahm Gyan and Why?
Just like How Lord Bramha Created this Universe, Brahm Gyan is not related to him. But Just like how Bramha created the Universe, this Brahm Gyan is created because of us. You are the controller of your body. When you define a person, someone tells you about how you look, how you are physical. But you will think that all minds are the same, but not bodies. That is not true, Brain is different and how you receive the Brahm Gyan is too.
Many Gods like Buddha, Sai Baba, Hanuman, Lord Shiva Himself has inculcated this into their life. Do you know even we can conquer this type of Knowledge too.
Lets look at some Benefits of Learning or inculcating the Brahm Gyaan:
- Develop Positive Thought Patterns
- Strengthen Intuition
- Eliminate Stress
- Activate Body’s Natural Healing System
- Boost Creativity
- Enhance Performance
According to the Vedanta’s Once a person learn about Brahm Gyan, He can read the book without opening it, can understand what is going around the world, can fortune tell about what would happen and A person can also see God in their forms.
Vedanta Comes Into Place,
Yes Brahm Gyaan is also called as Vedanta Philosophy.
Vedanta is one of the world’s most ancient spiritual philosophies and one of its broadest, based on the Vedas, the sacred scriptures of India. In the Vedic Scriptures it is said that Soul (Atma) can neither be born nor die. Neither can we be polluted by our failures, nor can we be affected by changes in body and mind. Soul (Atma) is not affected by our sorrow and despair, disease and ignorance. Pure and Perfection Unlimited Soul (Atma) is one with Brahman and declares Vendantha. The greatest temple of God is in the human heart.
God controls how you are, to get the superpowers, something beyond Humans conscience requires a person to be in touch with the god. These are some kind of a spiritual gain which can access the Brahm Gyan through Yogas.
So, Here are the Four Ways where you can achieve the Brahm Gyan or the Vedanta Philosophy:
- Bhakti Yoga is the path of love and devotion. The devotee approaches God through a loving relationship. This path emphasizes practices such as prayer, chanting, and meditation on God as a loving presence in our lives.
- Jnana Yoga is the path of knowledge. In this path the seeker uses reason and discernment to discover the divine nature within by casting off all that is false, or unreal.
- Karma Yoga is the path of selfless work. Those who follow this path do work as an offering to God and expect nothing personal in return.
- Raja Yoga is the path of meditation. Meditation is an important practice in all of the paths as it allows us to experience higher states of consciousness where we achieve a deeper understanding of our divine nature.
Sri Ramakrishna, a modern day saint and his student Swami Vivekananda, who brought Vedanta to the western world, emphasized the use of a mantra based meditation technique and symbolic images of the divine.
Some Amazing Facts About This Gyaan
- Once upon a time, every human had the access to this knowledge, it is the basis of how we are. But now due to the modern world filled with worries, stress, and lifestyle changes it has become difficult to achieve.
2.One of the main thing about this is that all the Yogi, Swamijis Learn Brahm Gyan. Divya Drishti is a part of it, which is called the activated casual energy where a supreme guru sees and understands everything while resting at his place.
3. According to our scriptures, Imagine that this universe is a big ocean. We all ,the creatures in this universe are like the molecules of the water which makes up the same ocean. So, Just like that we are Humans are not different from one another. This is the reason why people don’t marry anyone as they think ” One person is their brother or sister” In other words is a part of them
Hence this is the reason why Gods, Rishis, or Swamies do not marry in their lifetime and don’t get attracted to other individuals.
This is called as ” Super Consciousness” and one of the major ways to attain is through Raja Yoga.
3 thoughts on “What is Brahm Gyan? Is it called as the Vedanta Philosophy?”